University of Toronto News Interview asks Prof. Frederickson to provide a glimpse of what her audience can expect from Tales of Cooperation from the Peruvian Rainforest
the Palmerston Public Library Nov. 15.
In the University of Toronto News Interview
- Find out why ants are so cool?
- How Megan was drawn to study ant plant mutualisms in the tropics?
- What was her career path from Stanford and Harvard – to U of T?
- What is “Devil’s Gardens”?
- What is it like to do research in the Peruvian Amazon?
- How do your students adjust/adapt to doing research in a rainforest?
- How important is science engagement?
University of Toronto News Interview
also see slide U of T News
Ectatomma tuberculatum: an ant visits an “extrafloral nectary” (photo courtesy of Professor Frederickson)