University of Toronto News asks Prof. Evans to provide a glimpse of what the audience can expect from the library talk: Eggs, Nests and Baby Dinosaurs: New Discoveries from South Africa
In the University of Toronto News Interview
- What drew you to this area of research?
- Why are we so intrigued by dinosaurs?
- Can you describe a typical day in the field?
- How important is science engagement?
- Tell us a bit about Giants from Gondwana, and why you chose to focus on dinosaurs from the Southern Hemisphere?
University of Toronto News Interview
Assistant Professor David Evans conducts research in the Sahara (photo courtesy of Professor Evans)