- The contrast between how much variance we believe we can explain in and how much is actually explainable.
- The evolution of effect sizes in nature.
- Managing false discovery rates in ecology and evolutionary biology
- Implementing Open Science initiatives in ecology and evolutionary biology.
- The utility of habitat characteristics in determining the growth and abundance of nearshore fishes.
- The importance of activity costs in determining fish growth differences among lakes.
- The effects of predation risk on activity patterns and habitat use by littoral fishes
- Facilitating warmwater temperature regimes for fish in shallow Great Lakes embayments.