EEB405H-Temperate Field BiologyDates: May 13 – May 26, 2023
EEB406H-Inter-University Field CourseDates: Various
- Participate in a 2-week field course offered by another Ontario university between May and August, and receive a U of T credit
- 20+ field courses are offered by the Ontario Universities Program in Field Biology (OUPFB)
- Check out this recap of a U of T student’s experience at an OUPFB course offered by of Queen’s University, conducting research in the Yangtze River, China.
EEB403H-Tropical Field BiologyNOT OFFERED SUMMER 2023
- The University’s Grading Practices Policy states that some graded work be returned before the date to cancel a course without academic penalty. Please be aware that this is not practical for a two-week field course.
- If you intend to graduate in November, the field course final grades may not be available to allow for degree completion. We do not recommend taking a field course if you plan to convocate in November.
- For St. George students: if you pay tuition per course, you will be charged for tuition once you have been added to the course. If you pay tuition as a flat program fee, you are not required to pay tuition if the course counts towards satisfying a requirement for your program. Students who are enrolled in a field-course only (i.e., not enrolled in other courses over the summer), will have the tuition for the field course removed with incidental fees remaining. This is only applicable if a student was charged on a program fee basis for the previous Fall/Winter Session. Please note that you must pay the incidental fees before the deadline, however. The incidental fees will be credited back to you sometime in July only if you do not enroll in other courses taking place on campus during the summer.