Here’s some of what they had to say.
November 8, 2023
- Chelsea Rochman shares her research on microplastics and the environment. (CTV: The Social)
October 26, 2023
- Marc Johnson comments on recent concerns about bed bugs.(Global radio)
October 23, 2023
- Ingo Ensminger explains how weather affects fall foliage. (Weather Network online)
October 20, 2023
- Shelby Riskin discusses her research on ancient seeds found at the Don River. (CBC: Metro Morning)
- Marc Johnson weighs in on rising bedbug infestations. (National Post)P
September 26, 2023
- Soren Brothers of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology is profiled for his unique role weaving climate solutions into ROM exhibits. (Walrus)
September 20, 2023
September 12, 2023
- Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology research fellow Tiziana Gelmi Candusso discusses with CBC Radio: Metro Morning her study on urban predator-prey networks.
September 8, 2023
August 25, 2023
- CityNews highlights the collaboration between the U of T Trash Team and PortsToronto to test a pair of aquadrones capable of collecting trash in bodies of water.
August 21, 2023
- Assistant Professor Chelsea Rochman shares with FOX News online her research on microplastics in the Great Lakes.
August 11, 2023
- Assistant professor Chelsea Rochman in Sea Wanderer describes how Seabins and WasteShark devices are ideal for capturing floating debris and small plastic pollution from the waters of Toronto’s harbour.